Tuesday, August 11, 2009

You're a star Miss D! - Spanaway Newborn Photographer

I spent the afternoon hanging out with Miss D today. What a cutie!!!!! She was such a good sport posing for the camera. I hope you enjoy your sneak peeks! And to Miss D's daddy...enjoy the rest of your time home...have a safe trip back to work...and thank you for serving our country! The funniest thing happened while I was there. (Sorry Chris...I have to share!) Miss D's grandma go a new dog Precious recently. We didn't want Precious to get in the way during our session, so we put her in the bedroom. The whole time Precious made various animal sounds. It was so funny...at first I thought one of the neighbors had roosters...then I thought I heard a cow...later on I thought there was a cat in the house!!! LOL!

1 comment:

kristy lynn said...

Oh Trina these are adorable. What a great session!!