Monday, August 3, 2009

Welcome Baby Girl! * Ft. Lewis - Tacoma Birth Photographer

I had the honor...and I mean HONOR of photographing a birth yesterday/today. It was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! Mommy was such a trooper and did such a great job through the whole labor. It was so precious to see the interactions between mom and dad. Dad was so gentle and there the whole time helping her through the rough contractions. Grandmas and Auntie were the best coaches...always one step ahead! I have roughly 215 pictures to go through...but I couldn't help but edit this one. (I work w/ Grandma.) I love the expressions on their faces. Stay tuned the next few days...I have a couple of sneak peeks to post from the last 2 weeks. Congrats O'B family!!! Your princess is perfect! ****Updated with a few more....I couldn't help it!!****

2 comments:

Sharon said...

These are absolutely precious, Trina ~ just precious!

Kelly said...

Trina, these are wonderful. What a beautiful moment you captured.