Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Come home soon daddy... * Tacoma Maternity Photographer

I met the H family yesterday for some maternity/family photos. What a fun, adorable family! Mrs. H has the perfect belly for 37 weeks. (So jealous...I did NOT look like that at 37 weeks..hehe.) Only a few more weeks till #5 joins the family..and then shortly after.... Mr. H will come home from his deployment!!!! I could tell that the little men of the house were great helpers for mommy and are really excited for daddy to come back home! Here's a little sneak peek from our session!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG, trina they turned out so awesome!! My husband enjoyed seeing them also! we'll definetly be setting up a session while he is home and with our newest one logan!!!

Anonymous said...

You guys are so photogenic.I love them!!! Matt will be so excited to see them! Miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

They turned out great!!!! -Timothy