Monday, August 31, 2009

Back to School * Tacoma - Puyallup Family Photographer

Yes, I said it! It's back to school time. I can't believe how fast the summer went! I just spent the day today in meetings and looking over DIBELS reading data to get reading groups ready for the year. Yes...I can't ignore it anymore...it's back to school time! Tomorrow will be my first day leading (well..co-leading) a colleague group. I'm so nervous! Today my principal went over to staff what my role as classroom coach will be this year. It's so exciting to see how my job has changed over the past 8 years. I can't believe this is going to be my 9th year of teaching!!!!!! If you would have said to me that I would be coaching teachers one day...I would have laughed at you! Maybe one day I'll be standing in front of my own staff...who knows?!?!
I met an amazing family yesterday at Pt. Defiance. They have been soooooooo patient waiting for their sneak peek. I usually like to put up my sneak peeks that night, but my MacBook Pro decided that its power cord was going to go out on me last night! I was so mad! Luckily I got my other computer to work! Here are the first couple that I was able to edit yesterday. More to come!

No comments: