Saturday, August 22, 2009

Introducing Miss L! * Gig Harbor Newborn Photographer

I seriously have the best job ever! I love everything about newborn sessions...waiting for them to drift off into slumberland, the little sounds they make, the calmness in the house, and the love that just beams from the parents! Yesterday I had the pleasure of meeting Miss L and her family. She was such a good model that I had a hard time only picking out a few for her sneak peek! Here are a few of my favorites so far. If you're wondering...Why is there a watermelon in the first picture? ...It's because Miss L's mommy LOVED eating watermelon while she was pregnant. :-)

2 comments:

Sharon said...

What a gorgeous baby girl! BEAUTIFUL pictures, Trina! And congratulations to this family who happens to be very close to my heart. :)

Anonymous said...

:-) You did such an amazing job with these pictures of her.. She is my neice and she's breathtaking! These are the first pictures I have gotten to see of her seeing how they live in Washington and Im in New York.. thank you!! You have an amazing talent. . .