Saturday, March 21, 2009

VOTE VOTE VOTE

Round 1 ends today....get on and vote for Ky!!!  


And an update:  We took Ky to the Dr. yesterday and she said his burn is looking great!  It looks like it was all a 2nd degree burn...so it should heal nicely without any scarring...yeah!

1 more week until Spring Break!!!  I can't wait!  Next Friday we're going down to my inlaws to visit.  That Saturday,  I'm going to the Tots to Teens photography workshop in Portland.  I'm really excited!  Then on Sunday, I'm meeting up with another photographer, Jennifer,  from the area.  I can't wait!!!!

Okay...back to cleaning!  Bella decided to leave me a "surprise" on the steps and carpet when I woke up today..yuck!  The carpet needed cleaning anyways...but still! Ugh!

1 comment:

Michelle O said...

Yea! So glad that Ky's hands are doing well!!! Such wonderful news! And have fun at Tots to Teens...I heard from a couple of people that it was great...and you can't beat the price!!