Tuesday, March 10, 2009

The one I love...my sweet baby boy * [Fife Child Photographer]

I just love him....What a trooper! We went back to the Dr. today and she said it was looking good. She wants to see him again on Friday to make sure it's not infected and healing nicely. Overall...Ky had a good day! It was actually sunny out here! Ky and I took a walk around downtown Puyallup to check out the rest of the antique stores. We made a special stop in Indulge Cupcakes for a special treat. Yum! If you've never been there..you have to go! We shared a strawberry shortcake cupcake. ;-) We found a treasure below for only $15! I had to try it out when we got home. My poor boy...he's going to be so mad at me when he grows up...lol! Back to work tomorrow! G'night!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Trina!!! Haha! That's funny! I'm glad he is healing okay!