Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Pay It Forward * [Fife Child Photographer]

About a year ago I remember meeting Michelle Ocampo for coffee to find out how to really use my camera on manual and the "secrets" of Photoshop. I remember that was the day that everything clicked for me. Today I got to meet with Jennifer (Little J's mom) to help her get started with her new Canon 40D! It was a lot of fun and Kylen was really excited to play with Little J's brother A while we were chatting. I did a little mini session w/ Ky when they left.

4 comments:

Rachel A said...

oh wow, he is so adorable!

Michelle O said...

Yea girl!! I'm so proud of you!!! Your work is great...you've got it down!! :)

Unknown said...

Those are great.

Lisa said...

ive gotten a lot better with my photography and can do alot with my photos but i wish they looked as wonderful as yours! any tips you could throw my way would be immensely appreciated! im using a nikon d40 :)