Sunday, March 8, 2009

hot

Well...after many times of telling Kylen "hot hot"...he finally learned it the hard way. We were at Mike's house today and Kylen was walking over to Sage but took a detour to ..yes...the fireplace. Seconds later he had both his hands right on top of it...too quick for me to get to him on time. It was terrible to listen to him scream the whole time. Of course the urgent care place was busy...a 2-3 hour wait...but since Ky was screaming non stop and pretty loud...they let us cut the line. He's doing alright now...happy on his pain medicine and his hand is all wrapped up. What a scary day though!
(Yes, I took pictures with my cell phone...and yes...he's holding a toothbrush!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Grandma kisses and hugs to my little guy!

Unknown said...

ahh poor guy! I hope he feels better soon.