Monday, March 15, 2010

Soda * Fife Child Photographer

Yes...Kylen discovered soda. (Oh and we do call it SODA here..hehe.) I wish I could say I stayed strong and didn't allow him to try it...but I do let him take a sip here and there. Plus...it's one more thing to help him stay still for a photo. Lately I've been teaming with some wonderful Etsy shop owners to take photographs using their products. Here's a super cute hat I received today...perfect for Ky to model! Thanks to http://www.etsy.com/shop/CynsationalTreasure.

3 comments:

Jennifer A said...

Super cute picture! Where I grew up, we called soda coke. Everything was coke, even Pepsi, LOL.

Trina Scanapico said...

We did that too...just never called it P-O-P..hehe

Stacy said...

Coca-cola needs to use this for one of their ads. Love it!!