Monday, March 29, 2010

New Jersey here I come! * Seattle - Tacoma Newborn Photographer

Tomorrow Dan and I are flying out to New Jersey!!!! For those who don't know me...I was born and raised in NE Jersey...right near Giants Stadium. My cousin Jamie is getting married on Saturday and asked me to be her wedding photographer! I also get to do a family session while I'm there for the R family. I went to HS with Mrs. R., and we were in colorguard together. I'm so excited to be able to see friends and family....and of course to be "home"...yes...part of my heart will always be there. Dan and I are going to spend Thursday night in NYC near Times Square! Even though I lived in NJ (minutes away from NYC) for 17 years....I never spent the night in the city...so I'm really excited! *See* you all next Monday...oh yes...there will be pictures...LOTS of them!!!

Couldn't blog w/o a photo....so here's a cutie from today!

No comments: