Sunday, March 28, 2010

Introducing Miss A! * Tacoma Newborn Photographer

A photographer's worst nightmare happened to me tonight. I came home from a wonderful session with Miss A and went to go download the files. I put my memory card into my card reader and connected it to the computer. It wouldn't download and froze my computer. I tried taking the card out and tried downloading them right from the camera...no luck! Photoshop was telling me the files were empty. What did I do....you're right! ...had a panic attack! Luckily I had some amazing friends online and was able to connect me to: http://www.cardrescue.com/. Phew! In an hour I had my precious files safely on the computer!

So here she is...Miss A!

Don't you just love that big yawn?!

1 comment:

Linda Landig said...

That was pretty scary for awhile last night! I'm so-o-o glad you could recover all your adorable pictures.