Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Promises

I believe I've been given the gift of patience....lots of it...but only with people...forget things like computers!! LOL!). I would say that I have more patience that the average person. Some days I don't know how I deal with some things...but I just seem to do it. Today was one of those days that I was tested. God says he doesn't give us more than we can handle...right? I hope so! Anyways...I came across these today and smiled...what a little munchkin! I love him!

P.S. Check out the new logo! Thank you Heather! I love it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're right, God doesn't give us more that we can handle...phew! :) I definitely stuggle in the patience department sometimes. Cute pics as usual!

Unknown said...

So cute! I love those 1 peice outfits.