Sunday, January 25, 2009

FUN! * [Sumner Portrait Photographer]

This weekend was so much fun! On Friday, I had a bunch of friends over for a Pampered Chef party. It was so much fun. After the show, a bunch of us hung around. It was so good to spend some time with friends. On Saturday, I took a nice long nap! I LOOOOOOOOOOVE naps! Later on in the day I went to my sister's salon to be a hair model. They were learning the Baliage highlighting method. It turned out really nice! Definitely a lot quicker than foiling! Today I spent the day w/ my sister and Kylen. We started out taking some pictures in Sumner, but it good too cold. We went to Forza for some coffee and then decided to go to the mall so Kylen could get in a good nap. It was a nice relaxing day! Here are some pictures from today.

No comments: