Monday, January 19, 2009

New Beginnings!

I had the pleasure of meeting Judith yesterday. She found this beautiful location that made me wish it was spring again! Here's a sneak peak from the session. I wish her lots of happiness on her new adventure!

Today my sister, mom, Kylen, and I drove up to Seattle. We walked around and browsed around in some stores. It was fun to just get out and do something relaxing. I got some really cute shots of Kylen while we were out. I'll post them later on after I download them.

Some other good news...I finally have my first newborn shoot coming up (hopefully this weekend)! You may remember the G family from my New Years post...well...little T is almost here! I can't wait!

Well...tomorrow's the big day for us all! I'm so excited! I have a good feeling about it!
Okay...Bella is driving me insane! I have Kylen and Bella upstairs with me...and now Bella's whining to go downstairs with Dan.

Till next time...

No comments: