Sunday, October 26, 2008

So excited!

I was going to wait...but I can't! Dan agreed to take family pictures yesterday! I took Sheena's family pictures last weekend, and she agreed to take some for us! She sent me a sneak peek last night, and I love them! Here are 2 of my favorites so far! I can't wait to see the rest! Well...we survived Kylen's 1st fever! It was between 103-104 for 3 days. It was sooooooooooo hard to see that little guy feeling yucky! His fever broke yesterday and he's starting to look a lot better. Now...if only I could get rid of the cold! I get all misty-eyed everytime I look at this picture. Poor guy!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Great Photos! I hope your little guys stays feeling better.

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful family :) great pictures Trina...Bravo Dan for giving in :) Ohhhhhh poor Ky - grammy hopes you never get sick again -

Matt, Sheena, Livi and Ian said...

Glad you liked the photos :) I'll send you lots more tomorrow when I get home from work.

Yes, you can put a link to my blog :)

Mike and Sara said...

What great family pictures. You guys look so happy! :)