Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Four for me...four for you!

Thought I would keep this going...

4 places that I go over and over:

*Park near my mom's house

*Starbucks

*Camera store

*Work


4 people that email me regularly:

(I get lots of Facebook/MySpace mail..but not a lot of regular e-mails)

*coworkers

*Maggie

*McLain (I love that you always leave blog comments!)

*Sherise


4 of my favorite places to eat:

*Panera Bread

*Spaghetti Factory

*Olive Garden

*Anything pizza!


4 places I'd rather be right now:

*Hawaii (HELLO Liane!!)

*New Jersey

*My house...but the clean version...lol!

*Camera store buying a Nikon D700! (only in my dreams!)


4 people I think will reply:

*Momma

*McLain

*Sheena

*Liane


4 shows I watch:

(hiding head in shame...)

*Gossip Girl

*The Hills

*One Tree Hill

*John and Kate Plus 8!

2 comments:

Go Giants!!! said...

That's My Smiley !!!!

Anonymous said...

That's My Smiley!!!!
Grandpa