Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Recycle!

Work was so much fun today! The Air Force set up a great tour of the base (with lunch...yum...thanks Mrs. R!) and we got to tour a C17! It was so cool! We were all like little kids! After that we went over the the recycling center. Now...you probably don't think that would be cool..but it was! They recycle EVERYTHING there...well...just about! To make things even better...I can bring my stuff there to recycle. I'm so excited! Now I can get rid of that darn surround sound system that Dan broke! I hope we get to do this again next year. It's so great to learn what goes on in the lives of the students and families.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh how fun! I remember that from a few years ago. :) I LOVE the pumpkin pictures! Can he get any cuter??!! Trina, you almost have a ONE YEAR OLD!! How do you feel about that? :)