Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Mama!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was at my mom's today picking up Ky, and he said mama! It was so clear! I was so excited I started to get all teary eyed! My little boy is growing up! He was soooooooooooo cranky this afternoon though...I have a feeling his first little teeth are coming...poor guy! Thankfully...he's sound asleep now. Oh! For all of you that say Ky is a mini Dan...take a look at the 2nd picture...that's me at 4 mo! Can you believe it?! I think it totally looks like a picture of Ky...yeah! On Saturday...Dan and I went to my friend Kira's wedding. Kira and I worked at Heartwood Elementary and she's awesome! The wedding was so beautiful! I got goosebumps when I saw the kissing picture I took. It's not the best picture....but I just LOVE the moment that was captured...you can really see and feel their love! Awwwwww! K..gotta go to bed...2 more days of summer school....woo who!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is the BEST when they say "mama" for the first time!!! I remember when SG did it. So fun!