Friday, July 18, 2008

8 months!

Wow! I can't believe in a few hours Kylen will already be 8 months old! His first year is going by way too fast! Let's see...what's new w/ Ky... He has decided to quit nursing, so he is now on formula...it broke my heart, but he was so wiggly ...so it's much easier now! He LOVES Bella. He was crying the other day when I was trying to feed him, so I showed him a picture of Bella and he started smiling. He still says da da da and not ma ma ma! He's a giggler and a total flirt! He LOVES his softy blankie that Joanne got him. He won't sleep w/o it! He loves to jump and is starting to like to be on his belly. Wonder what month 8 is going to bring! As for the rest of us, I'm teaching summer school this month, and so far it's going good. I'm teaching 9 kinders going into first and they are adorable! I also get to be the boss lady which is interesting...hehe. We definately need your prayers for Dan and us in general. It's now been over a month that L&I hasn't paid us. Dan's doctor confirmed that he does need surgery to fix his knee, but L&I are stalling the process. It's really hard to watch Dan lay around in pain all day. I wish they would hurry up...I want my hubby back! Anyways...I better get to bed. I was a lazy lady today and slept until 1:30 today. (Thanks Dan!!! :-) ) I soooo needed it though! Here's a few 8 mo pictures that I took today. I'm not 100% happy w/ them...so I'm going to try again tomorrow. *HUGS*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fun update! What a bummer about Dan's stuff! I hope it works out soon. Cute pic...wow, he's already 8 months? For real?!