Thursday, July 31, 2008

In Daddy's Arms...

Well...I finally made it through summer school! I was so excited today when one of my students gave me a present - a Starbucks cup where you can decorate it w/ your own pictures...I was really excited about that! Then before I left another student surprised me w/ flowers! They made my day! I'm excited to see some of them again this September...BUT I really do need the BREAK! ;-)

I'm so excited about tomorrow. I met another mom on one of the photography message boards I go on...and she lives close to my mom. We're going to meet up tomorrow and I'm going to take pictures of her daughter. I can't wait!

Well...here are a few pictures of today. It's rare that Dan lets me take pictures of him. He was playing w/ Ky when I was on the computer before...so I quickly grabbed my camera...switched it over to "auto" (haven't done that in a while!) and snapped a few shots. Kylen LOVES playing w/ his daddy! ...oh yeah...gotta love Dan's shirt...lol!

Well...Kylen went to sleep early....so I'm going to enjoy my little bit of quiet...oh yeah...and work on the enormous mound of laundry *sigh*

No comments: