Monday, May 5, 2008

Weeds Suck!

So we have a jungle in our yard. It's terrible. While I was preggers we let our lawn go and now it's so bad...not to mention Dan broke the lawnmower in the fall. The weeds are huge! I tried to get out today to pull the ones around the edges...but Ky didn't like being left in the bouncy chair ....and singing The Itsy Bitsy Spider only lasts so long! Welll...hopefully I can get out there tomorrow!

On another note....some more pre-preggers pants fit again! Woooo whoooo! Go me! Okay....so I still have a ways to go (even though I lost all the official pounds I gained)...but hey...it's progress!

This past Saturday we went to get Ky his almost 6 mo pictures w/ Michelle. (Her link is on the right....she's awesome!) Silly me tossed his bottle in the diaper bag and didn't realized it didn't have a nipple on it....so.....all 5 oz. went to the bottom of my Coach bag! I discovered this on the way there. Of course Ky didn't want to nurse so he was starving! I hope she got some good shots through the screaming!

I think Kylen's coming down w/ something. He hasn't been eating that much and is unusually fussy. He's not runnung a fever...so I guess we'll just keep an eye on it.

Well...I better get going. Dan's home and I'm starving. If I don't bug him about din din he'll just play his PS3 all night....lol!

G'night!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Weeds are a pain! I can't wait to see the pics!! (That is a huge bummer about the milk spill in your Coach bag!)