Saturday, May 10, 2008

Rolled again!

Kylen rolled again this morning! Yippee!!! Today I get to take engagement pictures for my friend/co-worker Maureen. I'm so excited! Yesterday Kylen scratched the corner of his eye. It was so scary to see blood...(only a tiny bit...but still)... Luckily my dad was there to help me and Ky calm down! ;-) I can't believe it is almost the middle of May! This year has flown by so fast! I will be teaching summer school in July..but it will be nice to not have to work a full day and deal with all the extra stresses of being a teacher....however...I have a wonderful class this year and will be sad to see them move on. Oh!...I have to tell you all about this cute kiddo in my class. His name is Kyle and he's such a cutie. Just about every day when he walks into class he looks at me and says...."Mrs. Gueck....you're beautiful..I just can't believe it...you're so beautiful today!" It totally makes my day...especially after not getting any sleep! It's moments like this...that help me get through the day. ;-) I was just playing w/ some pics this morning...



1 comment:

Jenn said...

Hey Trina! It's Jenn F from Babycenter? How are you? Hope all is well. Kylen is adorable! Email me your email and I will send you an invite to view my blog. mrsjdfox@yahoo.com