Friday, May 30, 2008

Tag...I'm it!





Another fun game going around photog-land! Here are some fun things to get to know me better...


What was I doing 10 years ago?
I was just finishing up my first year of college at good old GRCC.


5 Things on my to-do list today:
1. Make copies for work.

2. Return the science kit.

3. Come up w/ a new seating chart and change seats and name tags.

4. Change the calendar to June.

5. Pay bills...yuck!


Snacks I enjoy:
Chocolate

Ice cream cones

Soft pretzels

Popcorn


Things I would do if I were a BILLIONAIRE:
Pay off all my debt...plus our family's and close friends'

Buy a nice house...nothing huge or fancy...just bigger

Hire an interior designer to help decorate

Travel travel travel!

Invest a lot!

Donate to cancer and domestic violence organizations

Buy Liane her Burberry bag ;-)

Buy Dan his truck

Hmmmm...I could do a whole lot more for people....but it's hard typing w/ one hand and I need to take a shower


Places I've lived before:
New Jersey

Washington


And if you're reading this, consider yourself tagged!!!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Adorable!

What kind of photography do you do? Do you just do private sessions with people or what? If you do how much do you charge? Email me at mrsjdfox@yahoo.com
Jenn F (from babycenter)