Sunday, December 21, 2008

Let it snow! Let it snow! Let it snow!

I just love snow! It reminds me of all the snowy winters in New Jersey. Yesterday was my birthday. Santa in Fife comes through the neighborhood every year giving out little gifts to the children. Kylen was so scared. Later on, I wanted a birthday picture with Kylen...but he wasn't in the mood...I think he was scared of the cold. We then took some pictures by the Christmas tree. Later that night my sister, Kelly, and her boyfriend, Jeff, came over to celebrate my 29th! She surprised me with a beautiful Coach necklace!!! I love it so much! Today we just hung out at home. Bella, Kylen, and I went for a little walk in the snow. It was so pretty. Here are a bunch of photos from the past 2 days. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did Santa get off of the fire truck?

Im JEALOUS of the snow!