Tuesday, December 9, 2008

I heart Yakima!

I just got back from Yakima from a Reading First training. On my way there I stopped in Ellensburg. I had to get an updated CWU alumni tshirt and sweatshirt. I couldn't help it...I had to buy Kylen a little Central outfit too! I couldn't believe how much the campus changed within the last (almost) 8 years! They have a brand new SUB which was pretty impressive! While I was in Yakima I came across Ummelina Spa. I decided to splurge and get a 1/2 hour massage. It was sooooooooooooooooooooo nice and exactly what I needed. Here are a few pictures from my recent sessions. Enjoy!








3 comments:

Rachel A said...

Love the blocks on belly one, and that little boy is so cute!!

Pure Bliss Photography said...

Trina love the one of the family walking away!!! and the little boy alone is perfect! Keep up the great work.

Anonymous said...

These are great Trina! I love the B & W conversions....