Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Do the Puyallup!

Kylen is so lucky! He went to the fair twice already! Dan and I took Kylen to the fair last Saturday. He had so much fun. He learned how to clap and was clapping the whole time we were there. He also had his first barbecue sandwich...yum yum!



My mom and dad took Kylen to the fair again today. He won his first stuffed animal! He had a lot of fun!


Monday started our mommy/baby swimming lessons. Kylen LOVES the pool. We learned how to float on Monday...and today we learned how to go under water. I was so afraid Kylen was going to get scared and cry..but he loved it!Last weekend I tested out a new roll of seamless background paper. I also brought out the teacup to see if Kylen would scream again...hehe To my surprise...he didn't! He loved it! In fact, I even caught him clapping! Here are a couple of my favs: