Monday, September 1, 2008

Brown Eyed Boy

Well...Kylen is officially a brown eyed boy just like his daddy! It's been a while since I took pictures of Ky, so I tested out my grey seamless paper today. Tomorrow's open house at work! I'm excited to see all the little kiddos! I'm helping out w/ the yearbook this year, so I'll be able to get a lot of photography practice! Well...here's one picture for now. It's after 3pm...probably should take a shower...hehe....gotta love lazy days! I'll post some more pics later!
Update: Here's the link to my little mini session from today: http://www.photoreflect.com/pr3/thumbpage.aspx?e=4063266

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Trina, awesome pics!! I love the one of him sitting in the chair looking at the flower! You can practice on us sometime, if you'd like :) We still need to meet up! Is school starting tomorrow?