Sunday, August 24, 2008

They're baaaaaaaaaaack!

As some of you know, I had a horrible experience w/ my wedding photographers back in 2005. Well...periodically...I check to make sure they're no longer in business...b/c they were so rude and unprofessional to me and my family...and for the past 2 years...they've been "missing." I don't know what made me check today...but I did and they're back! Yuck! To top it off...it says that they photographed Ruben Studdard's wedding?! OMG! Crazy! Hopefully he had a good experience with them and doesn't have an unfished piece of crappola wedding album in his closet.. *sigh* Okay...it's after 3am...need to sleep!

I always have to have a pic w/ my posts...so here's a cutie from a while back. Ky's been grumpy these past few days...so no new pictures yet! Soccer practice shoot on Monday...stay tuned!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh wow, that is crazy about the wedding photogs! Too bad what happened to you...did you ever end up getting anything?

Matt, Sheena, Livi and Ian said...

Ohh my goodness my baby is so adorable lol can you e-mail me that photo I LOVE IT!