Saturday, August 9, 2008

Fun with Friends!

Today was such a fun day! I got to spend time with Tracy today. Tracy is my best friend from high school in New Jersey and moved here recently with her boyfriend who go stationed at Ft. Lewis. Out of all the places in the world...he gets placed here! We ate lunch...err...breakfast at this really yummy place in Tacoma and then chilled at her house for a little bit. Tracy has the same camera as me, so I tried to give her some pointers. After that, I went back home to meet w/ my friend Melissa. Melissa is due w/ her first baby in February...and I got to see her first ultrasound picture! I'm so excited for her! I can't wait for Kylen to have a little friend to play w/! Well...it's almost 1am...so I better get to sleep. Here are a few more pictures from yesterday. Enjoy!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am totally a blog stalker becuase I love looking at her photo's! You did a great job!