Tuesday, June 17, 2008

I got dunked!

Yes...I did it. My school had field day today, and we had a dunk tank for the teachers. I didn't want to let down my class, so I sucked it up and did it. It was sooooooooooooooooo cold! I got dunked 4 times....twice by the same student! They were so excited...it was a great day! 1 1/2 more days! Yipee! I can't wait to spent some time w/ Ky...but I am going to miss this class soooo much! Oh...I can't remember if I blogged about this...but remember the little boy in my class that always told me I was beautiful?! Well...now he tells me (several times a day) that I'm gorgeous. What a sweetheart! He makes my day! Okay..for some pictures (can't believe I'm posting these...but I'm a good sport)...Father's Day...and also some of Ky... later gator!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ha! I love your face in the dunking pictures. You are a brave woman! I am so glad that you have had such a great year!