Sunday, June 8, 2008

Almost over!

Peek-A-Boo - Kylen loves putting blankets, diapers, anything over his face to play peek-a-boo...it's hilarious!I can't believe school is almost over. Part of me is excited because I really want to be home with Kylen. The other part of me is sad because this class has been amazing! I'm really going to miss them...especially little Kyle who tells me EVERY day that he still thinks I'm beautiful! *sigh* The joys of teaching! :-)
I have to post this (sorry Dad...but it's just too funny not to)...my Dad was watching Kylen the other day and he did #2...so my Dad changed him. He was so proud...then we found out later on that my Dad wiped Ky with a washcloth. My mom asked him how he got the poop off and he said he just used a little lotion. LMAO! I guess it's been a while Dad, huh?

Kylen's new thing to do when he's trying to fall asleep is to rub his face against something soft. So on a shopping trip a few weekends ago I found a super soft crib sheet at Pottery Barn Kids and Kylen is totally in love!

We're excited for next week! Kylen's going to his first friend birthday party for Miss Sara Grace. We went to the mall yesterday and Kylen picked out something special for her. We won't tell you what it is b/c her mommy reads my blog...but Kylen thinks she'll look pretty wearing it. :-)

Well...Kylen just went down for a morning napperoo...so I better catch a few more zzz's while I still can. Yippee...later on today I get to take more engagement pictures for my friend/co-worker Mo! I hope the weather holds up!

TTYL!


1 comment:

Jenn said...

Ashlee pulls blanket and clothes over her head. Basically whatever she can get her hands on! So cute!