Thursday, January 10, 2008

My first blog...Woo Whoo!

I recently discovered blogs...and have been spending lots of time while nursing viewing many awesome ones...so I thought...why not start one of my own?!?! So here goes...

I really should be trying to sleep...but Kylen is sleeping so nicely on the Boppy pillow...I don't want to wake him. It is almost 4am..so I should go...but before I do...I wanted to post one of my favorite pictures of him that I took the other day. Photography has been one of my obsessions after becoming a mommy...thanks to McLain.

4 comments:

Deb said...

He's adorable. Lol You can never have enough pictures,especially at that age.

Take care
Deb

Anonymous said...

Cool! I love, love, love the picture! The blog looks great...classy set up! It was fun seeing you yesterday, and meeting Mr. Kylen!!

Anonymous said...

He's such a honey! I would become a photography junkie if I had such a cute little man in my house. :) Liz

Anonymous said...

OMG!!! He is adorable. I just want to kiss those little cheeks!