Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Welcome Home Hero! * JBLM Family Photographer

It's the best feeling in the world when a student tells me their Mom or Dad is coming home from a deployment.  After 10 years of teaching on JBLM, I've seen 100's of parents coming and going for months at a time and even longer.  It always amazes me to watch the children press forward and be strong through the difficult separation.  I always wondered what it was like when a parent came home.  Recently, I had the honor of photographing a homecoming for a wonderful family.  I felt so honored to be a part of this special moment!


"The Photos and other content of this publication do not constitute or imply any endorsement or recommendation by the Department of Defense."


**  Photos by Trina Gueck volunteers for the Operation Love ReUnited organization.  Please contact Trina if you are interested in having her photograph your soldier's deployment/homecoming ceremony.









No comments: