Saturday, June 11, 2011

Tacoma Family Photographer - Operation Love ReUnited: C&D

I can't believe it's been a month since I blogged! If you're on Facebook, become a fan of Photos by Trina Gueck. You can find all of my most recent sneak peeks there.

Great things are coming this month! My goal to revealing my new website and logo is June 27th! (The last day of the school year for me!) I can't wait to share what I've been working so hard on. Another great thing that happened to me recently is I found out I'll be teaching 3rd grade next year. I'm soooooooooo excited to be returning to the classroom!

Here's a sneak peek from one of my recent sessions. I recently joined Operation Love ReUnitedas a volunteer photographer. I get the privilege of documenting the journey that families go through when their spouse deploys. I met up with C&D for their predeployment session. They were so easy to work with and bonded instantly when they told me they were from New Jersey too! ;-) Here are a couple of my favorites!




No comments: