Thursday, July 15, 2010

Introducing Miss A! * Federal Way Newborn Photographer

I had the funniest session today. Yes....I discovered newborn sessions can be funny! Miss A surprised her parents a month early. When I heard of her early arrival I thought...Oh....I bet this one will be a sleeper! Well....NOPE...not a sleeper! ;-) This cutie fought me the whole time! The end of the session was hilarious! She kept on going potty all over the place. On mommy...then daddy....then on the blanket..then on daddy again...then tried to get me...oh..then daddy again! We all kept on laughing! Hope you enjoy this little sneak peek!!

3 comments:

Kristy Franks said...

Beautiful. I really really love that last one. :)

Unknown said...

I love every single one. Thank you for all of your patience Trina. Certainly an eventful afternoon for all of us :)

Anonymous said...

I love that wrinkly little foot! Nice job, as usual! :)
Dana