Sunday, December 20, 2009

Loved * Tacoma - Fife Photographer

30...yes...today is my 30th birthday! I have to say that it's been my favorite birthday so far! It started on Friday when some of my wonderful coworkers decorated my office with black balloons and wore black ribbons to mourn me getting older....hehe. They also surprised me with a special message on the reader board. The best thing that day was when Mrs. Richardson's reading group started singing Happy Birthday in the hallway. It was so cute! Yesterday my inlaws drove up to take us out to lunch and surprised us with a Christmas tree. Last night some of my awesome friends took me out to celebrate my 21+9 birthday. We had a yummy meal at Masa's in Tacoma and then his Chopsticks for some piano fun. It was a blast. Today, my actual birthday, was a lo-key day. We put up the Christmas tree and hung out in our jammies. My parents and sister came over for some cake to end the celebration. I am blessed to have so many wonderful people in my life. My friends, family, and clients are the best! May your Christmas be filled with lots of peace, love, and joy!



No comments: