Wednesday, November 4, 2009

A little about me! * Portrait Photographer

Found this on another blog..thought it was fun!

I AM … a mommy, wife, daughter, sister, friend, teacher, coach, photographer :-)
I WANT… my husband's knee to get better
I HAVE … abnormal amount of patience...I don't know where it comes from..hehe
I WISH I COULD … decorate my house better...I think it's too plain
I HATE … the morning when I have to leave Ky to go to work
I FEAR … spiders...they scare me!
I HEAR … Kylen mumbling something w/ his binkie in his mouth
I DON’T THINK … Pepsi and other related beverages are call Pop....it's Soday people! ;-)
I REGRET … not taking the time to really enjoy college life
I LOVE … first graders....oh how I miss being in the classroom - and I LOVE when people comment on my blog entries (*hint* *hint*)
I AM NOT … a morning person! bring on the coffee!
I DANCE … around with Kylen sometimes...yes...I look like a dork when I do it
I SING … in the car....all the time!
I NEVER … get up when the alarm goes off for the first time...most days it's after the snooze alarm goes off for the 3rd time.
I RARELY … go a day or two without checking my email....it's a bad habit
I CRY WHEN I WATCH … a love story..I'm a sucker for romance
I AM NOT ALWAYS …good at answering the phone.
I HATE THAT … my husband has been injured for over a year and it seems like no one is willing to help him/us. GRR!
I’M CONFUSED ABOUT …why my dog likes to chew up my husband's American Eagle shirts...it's so annoying!
I NEED … to take it easy more!
I SHOULD … be doing laundry...but that's no fun!
I HOPE ... that I can inspire others in the world of teaching and photography :-)
Thanks to Heather Mann for the beautiful picture.

2 comments:

Michelle O said...

I like this!!! I'm always a sucker for these things...so don't be surprised if you see this show up on my blog!!! Miss ya!

Anonymous said...

You look beautiful here...I love checking up on yoour pics when I ahve them time....amazing!
-Chastity