Saturday, June 13, 2009

The Littlest Hero - Happy Birthday Isaiah! * [Tacoma Child Photographer]

I had the honor to meet an amazing little boy today (and an amazing mom to go w/ him). Isaiah was born with cerebral palsy, but that does not stop him one bit! I was so blessed to spend the morning with him being his personal photographer. Even better...it was his 5th birthday!!!!! Isaiah will soon be featured as a Littlest Hero for The Littlest Heroes Project. His smile makes my heart melt! Enjoy your sneak peek!!!

9 comments:

Cheryl said...

He is SO beautiful!!

Mom said...

Happy Birthday Isaiah ~ his smile does warm one's heart! An inspiration to us all I must add!

Unknown said...

Absolutely gorgeous. You caught his beautiful little personality. You amaze me Trina. What a gift you have!!!

Sharon said...

Oh Trina---I have tears streaming down my face. Thank you SO much for the beautiful pictures! You made Isaiah's birthday unforgettable and we will never forget you!

Sincerely,

Sharon, James, Savannah, Mariah, and our Littlest Hero: Isaiah

Wendy said...

#4, 5 and 6 made me tear up and I have NO idea who you people are! The pictures are just beautiful.

Michele said...

Absolutely incredible! I ask God's blessing for Trina(as I dry my face).

Jenny B said...

I love them!!!!

lumbee said...

he is sooo precious....Happy Birthday Isaiah

Melissa Falk said...

Wow...seriously..these pics brought tears to my eyes. What a handsome little man! These pics are some of your best!