Sunday, May 24, 2009

Beautiful Mommy! * [Tacoma Maternity Photographer]

I met up w/ McLain and her family yesterday for some maternity photos. I met McLain a few years back when she was student teaching at CL. We were lucky enough to have her come on staff shortly after! She decided to stay home when she had Miss S. (sniff sniff...I miss working w/ you McLain!!!) I was really excited when I found out McLain was having baby #2! She is such a great mommy! Here's a few from our session. Isn't she beautiful?! I just LOVE her eyes!

3 comments:

Jennifer A said...

She's gorgeous! What a beautiful pregnant lady. I just adore the second picture. So sweet.

Rachel A said...

wow what a beautiful mommy her eyes are gorgeous, they really look nice in the 4th one!

McLain said...

Nice pics! :) Great job Trina...can't wait to see the rest!!!! I miss working with you too :( We NEED to see each other more often! I promise!