Monday, April 27, 2009

WASL go away!!!

For the past 3 weeks our 3rd-5th graders have been taking the Washington Assessment for Student Learning....aka the WASL.  I've been the one giving the makeups and all I'm allowed to do while they're taking the test is sit there.  Doing nothing gets old very fast especially when you're used to being busy.  Luckily this is the last week!

On a positive note I just found out that I got my first Little Hero.  A while back I signed up to be part of  The Littlest Hero Project.  It's an organization that gives parents free portraits of their child who is suffering from any type of serious illness or life altering disability.   The family that I'm going to be working with seems really fun.  I can't wait to meet them!

I better get going...Kylen is throwing a fit because I won't let him play with my memory card reader.  Please tell me I will survive the toddler years!!!!! ;-)

And.....what's a post w/o a photo????  So...here's one from today.  I just received my umbrella and stand to use my flash off camera.  I'm in love!  This is a snapshot I took today w/o any Photoshop work!!!  I can't wait to play some more!!!  Kylen wanted you to know that he has a belly button...and yes...he's in a flower pot..anything to contain a toddler...hehe.

No comments: