Thursday, November 20, 2008

He's 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't believe my baby is 1 year old! Yesterday came and went so fast! Kylen started out his big day waking up happy in his crib. Then we got dressed and headed on over to Grammy Evins' house while I went to a reading conference. He took a long nap and then we went over to Ms. Phyllis' house to take some cake pictures. He didn't like the cake (probably too sweet). We did get a few cute pictures including the one below. After that we went back to my mom's house for dinner and birthday cake. He was so excited! Auntie Kelly and Uncle Jeffie got Kylen some cool overalls w/ a guitar on it. Grammy and Grandpa got Kylen a red wagon. After cake, we went home and tried out Kylen's new Fisher Price horse. He LOVED it...but was really tired..so we called it a night! What a day!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birhtday! I love the bottom picture.

Denae said...

Happy Birthday Kylen!