Sunday, April 13, 2008

He did it!

Yeah! Kylen rolled for the first time! We were playing this afternoon and trying to do some tummy time (which he usually hates) and he just flopped over! I was so excited I started screaming. I called up for Dan and when Dan got upstairs he did it again! Yipee! I'm so proud of my little boy! Silly me started crying though...he's growing so fast...it's amazing! Last week he outgrew some of his 3-6 month stuff. I can't believe it! Well..I took a couple of pictures these last few weeks. I also started to take photography classes at Kits Camera. So far I've been to 2 and they've been really good....makes me want to buy more "stuff" though...lol! I guess now Dan's going to know how I feel when he always wants to buy more things for his "hobby"...Well..Ky's nursing right now..so I better post these pics before he gets cranky! Till next time!
His new thing is playing w/ towels....
Peek-A-Boo!



No comments: