Sunday, March 9, 2008

*Sigh* Back to Work!

Well...last Monday was my first day back to work. It was great to be back and see my co-workers and students. I definately helped me feel much better...it was really hard to stay at home all day all the time. Last week was rough though. Kylen wasn't sleeping well which didn't help. By Thursday I was exhausted! I made it though. Friday night Kylen got up every 2 hours. It was terrible. Luckily Dan woke up fairly early and was able to take him for a bit so I can get a few hours of sleep. He slept pretty good last night..but he's been really crabby during the day. I guess he's just getting used to this whole routine. *sigh* I have a bunch of pictures..but I haven't really had the time to get them on here....so here's one that I thought was cute. Later gator!

No comments: