Tuesday, February 19, 2008

3 months already?!?!

I can't believe Kylen is already 3 months! How time flies by! I'm going back to work on March 3rd...it's just around the corner. I'm excited...but a little sad...I don't want to leave my little boy! Luckily grandma is going to take good care of him, so I don't have to worry about that. We're all doing pretty good. Dan's getting used to working again, Bella got a haircut last week and was a good girl, I got my eyebrows waxed...woo whoo! hehe We had a scare last week...while I was out w/ Kylen someone tried to break into our house. Dan was playing video games and he heard someone try to open the sliding door. The cops came and searched the neighborhood, but didn't find anything....scary! Glad we got the security system! Well...I better get going. Kylen's almost ready to nigh-night! Here are some pictures from today and a couple from last week.






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aww, somebody has some babylegs :) Cute!!